Gender inequality has been acknowledged as an integrated component of development by international institutions such as the UN through the identification of the SDGs. In this global competitive era, a laser focused expertise related are required to achieve those goals, yet, the reality is that no organization can have all expertise in house. Invictus-Equality is aware of such and is ready to provide the answers to your concerns through customizedsupport and make available relevant individuals or relevant teams from itsseasoned experts even on a short notice.
Why work with us as International Development Strategists?
Because we bring:
- 2 decades of experience working locally and globally on Gender Equality.
- 2 decades of experience working with the general public and NGOs sectors, the private sector, ministries and governmental institutions to promote gender equality, to decrease gender-based-violence, to increase women and girl’s leadership, women’s economic empowerment and diversity and to decrease sexual harassment and racial and gender discrimination.
- Qualified in capacity enhancement, responsiveness to and achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals.
A network of highly knowledgeable, available and free to travel experts and organizations across the globe, we can provide the needed expert or group of experts to help you with:
Sustainable local, regional or International development strategies and programming development and implementation addressing the SDGs including:
- Building and maintaining local, multi-sectorial, multi-countries transformative partnerships in the fields of:
- Gender and education, Gender-based violence, greater access to justice, human trafficking
- Women and girls in politics and leadership, Economic empowerment,
- Gender and heath,Gender, agriculture, climate change and new energies,
- Gender Equality, Positive Masculinity and men engagement,
- Monitoring and evaluation,
- Organizational development,
- Strategic planning, and Resource Mobilization Strategies.